|No Lines at the Verizon Stores on Opening Day|
1) Consumers have moved on from the iPhone and are now interested in the Verizon iPad vs Verizon iPhone.
2) Wireless users are using their phones for primarily data now and it is well known that CDMA is not fast.
3) iPhone 5 LTE is probably going to be out later this year and so the iPhone 4 will be quickly obsolete.
4) iPhone AT&T dropped calls are frustrating but its old news and customers have learned how to deal with it by turning off 3G when making calls.
5) Android phones and applications have caught up to the iPhone
6) Android phones have 4G and there are many better alternatives using HSPA+.
7) The iPhone 4 is too expensive and has jumped the shark.
8) Verizon's customers are already using the Droid Pro which is a better phone.
9) CDMA does not work overseas.
10) Multi-tasking on CDMA does not work unless on WiFi