Wireless consumers are getting gouged for services more than any other industry in the World with rates that are ridiculously expensive and not getting cheaper anytime soon. The telecom industry is controlled effectively by two companies in the US AT&T (NYSE: T) and Verizon (NYSE: VZ) who pay the Government billions of dollars for spectrum licenses and billions of dollars to shareholders in dividends. The wireless industry is one huge ponzi scheme that needs to change in order to spur innovation and new industries. The current industry is a virtual oligopoly with a few other companies who don't have the resources to compete. These spectrum licenses could be free and so could the services that support them if the revenue models were tweaked. WiFi and many other wireless spectrum bands are unlicensed and now we have "white spaces". There really is only one remaining company on this Earth who has the power to change and industry and that is Google (Nasdaq: GOOG). Google could easily create free ad supported wireless networks if the FCC and carriers were not successful at blocking it first. However, it is our mission to evangelize it to the media until the industry changes and starts to get it.
- ► 2012 (78)
- Why iPhone & Android Tethering Stopped Working on ...
- How We Plan to Save the Earth
- Why Did Apple Buy iCloud.com Domain?
- How Many Unlocked iPhones on the Market?
- 10,000 Used iPhones on eBay for $100
- How Many iPhones & iPads Are Jailbroken?
- How to Fix Gmail Running Slow
- How to Get Free AT&T WiFi Tethering With MyWi
- Do You Use WiFi or 3G More Often on iPad?
- Who Really Cares About 3D on iPad?
- What Does iPad Update 4.3.2 Fix?
- Radio Shack Gets Punched by T-Mobile
- AT&T T-Mobile $3B Break-Up Fee in Escrow?
- How File a Complaint With the FCC
- Apple & Google: You Can Track Me If Wireless is Fr...
- What Would You Rather Have: Portable Emergency Cel...
- Why The FCC is One Big Puppet Show
- FCC: Leap, Cellular South, Cellular One, Cellular ...
- What Are Wireless White Spaces?
- AT&T to FCC: "I Am Not A Crook"
- AT&T Has 31 Million Smartphone Users Clogging The ...
- AT&T Declining Subscriber Growth
- 10 Reasons Why AT&T Dividend Investors Are Running...
- How to Make Free Facebook VoIP Phone Calls
- Why StumbleUpon Users Love our Content
- Why are MetroPCS's Rate Plans Complicated?
- What Do You Think of Virgin Mobile's $25 Unlimited...
- AT&T Fails at Social Media Again & Again
- iPad Sale on Amazon.com for $369
- Apple Exploits Kids With In-App Purchases
- AT&T Trying to Block Public Hearings
- AT&T Trade Secrets Revealed
- How Does the FCC Evaluate Competition?
- Together We Save T-Mobile From Disaster
- AT&T Wireless Data Plan "Bytes"
- Why DataCaps Are Killing iPhone App Market
- AT&T iPhone $20 Per Month Tethering Fee is Ridicul...
- Phones With Wi-Fi Sharing?
- Verizon "Can You Hear Me Now" Actor Fired For Gett...
- 10 Reasons Why Text Messaging is a Scam
- Why Your Phone Might Be Running Slow
- Why is Apple's Stock (AAPL) Getting Crushed?
- Members of Congress Paid by AT&T
- Taxes on Your Cell Phone Bill
- Cell Phone State Tax Rates Are Ridiculous
- Verizon Forced to Allow Roaming by FCC
- Goldman Sachs Is Advising Sprint
- Roger Altman Lies about AT&T T-Mobile Merger on CN...
- More Fuel Cells & Solar Powered Remote Cell Towers...
- Don't Buy T-Mobile's Cheaper "Even More Plus" Data...
- Sprint 4G MiFi Hotspot
- Astros Minute Maid Park Wi-Fi is Not Free?
- Sprint Needs a Google Android Paypal Mobile Paymen...
- Verizon Steals $93.5M From Taxpayers with Fake Sur...
- How to Cancel AT&T U-Verse Without Fees
- Net Neutrality is a Civil Right
- Verizon's Social Media Customer Experience
- Why is AT&T Raising Prices for Early Upgrades?
- Wireless Spectrum Shortage Exaggeration
- Clearwire False Advertising
- ▼ April (60)
- ► 2010 (358)
- ► 2009 (58)
- ► 2008 (30)