Facebook Android phone could help give the social media giant more leverage and have a huge impact on their mobile advertising-based platform. Here are 10 things a Facebook phone would do for its' users and the changing industry:
1) Improved address book features and automatic updates.
2) Better instant messaging, VoIP and video chat with people you know and trust
3) Never use voicemail or get a busy signal again with presence indicators
4) Improved GPS applications & privacy settings for location-based application
5) Improved group scheduling, notification and RSVP features
6) Group chat or instant location conference calls for events and meetings
7) Mobile payments and a new "Groupon like" coupons
8) Location-based advertising for stuff I actually might want.
9) Group cell phone buying plans for unlocked phones (500M+ users)
10) Better social gaming and location-based sharing features.
Which carrier would Facebook likely choose in the US? I think Facebook would like launch as a Sprint MVNO using the new 4G network.
- Compare Coverage
- Fixing Coverage
- Customer Service