1) Visit Notakeover.org to share your opinion about AT&T's takeover of T-Mobile with Congress and FCC.
2) Email the US Department of Justice at askDOJ@usdoj.gov.
3) Write a letter to President Obama who is tight with Unions and show them AT&T's CWA Union Corruption
4) Fill out a form at the FCC and express your opinion on the merger. This method will likely go into a black hole of nothingness because the FCC is a joke.
5) Send out Twitter tweets @ your congressmen and FCC "@FCC Stop the AT&T takeover of T-Mobile. Protect wireless competition! Stop the spectrum lie! #attmobile"
7) Support and become a customers of rural wireless carriers like Cellular South, Iowa Wireless, Cellular One, US Cellular, Leap, Cincinnati Bell who may benefit from the FCC roaming agreement mandates.
8) Support and send information to TV personalities like Jon Stewart, Al Franken & Jim Cramer and local news networks with facts and relevant merger information they can use to influence public opinion.
9) Disseminate positive information about how T-Mobile can compete and survive on its own with the $3B breakup fee and spectrum. Encourage the financial press and financial industry that T-Mobile could be a great IPO candidate.
10) Expose the fact AT&T is the largest donor to Congress, corruption and conflicts of interest that lobbyist and army of investment bankers have.